Honestly, I do not like to travel with a large group of people! When I founded TO-EUROPE in 2001, I had a simple idea – provide a service for travelers like myself. Hence, TO-EUROPE focuses on independent travelers.
We provide “free & easy” tour packages for singles, couples, families or small groups of friends traveling together – beautifully designed rail, coach and self-drive tours. I decided to focus on tours for English-speaking clients traveling Central and Western Europe only as I believe you have to be focused in order to provide the best service possible.
Although it may be the right thing for some people to book a guided tour and travel within a group, it is just not my way of travel. I like to be more independent. If I want to have a cup of coffee somewhere, I want to take the time to sit down and have that cup. If I visit a specific site, I may want to stay a little longer, maybe to enjoy the quietness or peacefulness of that particular place. Also, during my journeys to foreign countries, I noticed that as an independent traveler, communicating with locals was much easier.
TO-EUROPE in a nutshell:
- we provide itineraries that make travel easy for people who prefer to have some freedom in travel.
- we offer convenient itineraries, arranged efficiently to keep costs down, and covering what the traveler wants to see along his route, within his specific time frame.
- we create tour packages that always include transportation and accommodation (incl. breakfast), and often city tours, all-day excursions, admission packages or river cruises.
- we include tour information sheets in advance with detailed day-by-day information.
- we make sure that guests will never be completely on their own – they will always have our phone number to call in case they need assistance.
Please also see:
“My wife Lynne and I want to extend our thanks for your efforts in providing us with an exceptional, fantastic four-day tour of Frankfurt and Rudesheim, and the additional day in Frankfurt. The arrangements, schedule and hotels were all great. All the additional considerations with respect to locality, convenience, timing, etc. reflect on you as being a super organized individual and always thinking of your clients. A job very well done in our eyes.” – Bob and Lynne T., Delta, British Columbia, Canada